Warranty & Care Old
Here at KASSIA+SURF we working our hardest to make you the best wetsuits possible. Remember wetsuits need tender love and care just like you, if there going to last and wear the way their meant to. KASSIA+SURF is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. If you find a problem with the materials or seams due to manufacturer defects, contact us HERE for more on refunds or exchanges.
How to make sure your wetsuit gets as much love as it needs to keep you cozy.
- Do not put in washer or dryer
- Rinse with cold water after every session
- Hang dry in shaded area
- Change into and out of your wetsuit on soft non abrasive surface
- Do not step on one leg to pull out other leg
- Do not stress seams
- Put wetsuit on legs first then pull up all the way before putting arms through one at a time
- Keep away from sharp objects