As with my other Kassia suits, it fits perfectly, is great quality, and has become my go-to springsuit. Great for summer and, unlike most back zips, doesn't bother my neck at all! I'm usually between a 6 and 8 in other brands, mostly closer to an 8, but I'm right in the middle of the range for a 6 according to the Kassia size chart and it was right on. The legs weren't too tight, neoprene is soft and comfortable, and I am super stoked this New Zealand summer! Usually, I'm a bit chilly in springsuits but the smoothy chest panel and fuzzy lining add just a little warmth for morning or evening surfs. :)
Warm, great material, but not a fan of zipper on back of neck
I’ve been wearing front zips for past years so adjusting to this suit is hard. I can feel the zipper at the back of the neck which bothers me. The material and warmth are great.
The best wetsuit
I’m so impressed with the quality of this wetsuit!! It fits me like a glove, keeps me warm, yet I’m able to have full mobility. The style is so cool and I can tell I’m gonna have it for years, unlike my cheap corporate ones that fall apart after one season. It’s so sturdy and lightweight, I’m so impressed!! A must have!!
2mm Of Earth Long Arm Spring
- 2MM Premium natural limestone neoprene (more eco-friendly!)
- Smoothie / Jersey combination for maximum warmth and flexibility
- Smoothie V over chest and back to resist wind combined with thermal heat infrared lining for extra warmth
- Back zipper entry with pull
- Double blind stitch and glued seams
- Stash pocket on left arm for key, money, wax etc.
- Recommended for waters 70°F-65°F / 21°C-18°C
- Surfer in Blue is 5'9 135 and wears a size 8/M
- Surfer in Rust is 5'8 130 lbs and wears a size 8/M