I usually go through a wet suit a year, the seams rip, the material wears out, or it just isn’t warm enough. But finally, I bit the bullet for the Kassia suit, and its amazing! I surfed for 3 hours on a cold stormy California December day and didn’t get cold. I lost track of time since my numb hands are my 1hr indicator for my other wetsuits. It doesn’t feel thick and bulky like my rip curl, it’s more flexible than my billabong, and it’s warmer than both. I haven’t had a back zip suit before, always shying away because I thought it would leak more, but this sucker doesn’t leak, anywhere! Plus I’m not tweaking my shoulder pulling it over my head. Win!
Stylish, Cozy, and Sustainable
My experience with this wetsuit categorizes and an A+! I recommend these suits to stay warm while still feeling stylish ! The state of the art Japanese neoprene material is the go to for long shelf life . Thanks Kassia for taking pride in your suits ❤️
This 4/3 fits true to size and is soft and feels like butter! I can move so well in it and it’s so comfortable. I am warm, toasty and able to surf for hours in it. It’s a MUST buy!
Stylish, Cozy, Comfortable.
Made with quality materials from Japan with a stylish exterior, Kassia's wetsuits has been my go to recommend. This particular model has been keeping me warm all winter, thank you! Frankie
Best westsuit ever
This is the only wetsuit that keeps me warm, fits me well and is so easy to get on and off! The back zipper is legend. Plus, i look cute in it.
SEA CAVES 4/3MM Back Zip Full Suit
In Stock and Available now!
- 4/3MM Smoothie / Jersey combination for maximum warmth and flexibility
- Smoothie V over chest and back to resist wind and retain heat
- Fabric knee pads for maximum durability and movement
- Recycled thermal heat lining on torso for extra earth conscious warmth
- Back zip closure for easy on and off.
- Key stash pocket with loop on left arm for key, money, wax etc.
- Double neck flap enclosure to keep cold water from flushing the neck of your suit
- Earth First Construction elements woven through to conserve energy, save water and keep harmful chemicals from entering our water ways
- Recommended for waters 55°F - 48°F / 13°C - 8°C