follow up on previous review
I finally did hear back from Kassia regarding the snap breaking off. it turned out they were moving warehouses and my email had been lost in the fray. my wetsuit was replaced - the fit is perfect and the tailoring is figure flattering. I love it!
2mm of earth
The first time I put I the suit the snap that secures the shoulder broke off. I contacted kassia a week and a half ago to ask how I can send it back for a repair but haven’t heard back :(
I feel beautiful in this suit. It is comfortable, and I have loaned it to a few friends, of which we all have different body types. It has been flattering on every one of us. I love throwing the wetsuit jacket on over, and having the option in warm water to bring both down to the beach and have 3 different options of what my "wetsuit outfit" is. Thank you!!
I absolutely love this suit! So comfortable!
Like a glove
Bring on the colder water!! My Of Earth Kassia Surf wetsuit arrived yesterday!!! These wetsuits were created with intent and love; from the reusable/compostable packaging, sourcing of materials for the suits, to hand written note from Kassia. The wetsuit fits like a glove, I feel like super woman in it. If you’re wondering if you should buy one, the answer is a resounding yes! Let’s support small female owned business and look badass in the lineup while doing so. Sea you in the water
2mm Of Earth Not So Long Jane
- 2MM Premium natural limestone neoprene (more eco-friendly!)
- Smoothie / Jersey combination for maximum warmth and flexibility
- Fabric knee pads for maximum durability and movement
- Smoothie V over chest and back to resist wind combined with thermal heat infrared lining for extra warmth
- Velcro and snap shoulder strap closure
- 3/4 leg length to keep water from building up in the legs
- Double blind stitch and glued seams
- Recommended for waters 70°F-65°F / 21°C-18°C
- Surfer in Blue is 5'9 135 lbs and wears a size 8/M
- Surfer in Rust is 5'8 130 lbs and wears a size 8/M