Size chart is wrong and no customer service
Because I followed the provided size chart I ordered a size I do Not typically order for a wetsuit. Unfortunately it is the wrong size. So I ordered the correct size but cannot seem to get a response to exchange the wrong size suit. I’ve emailed, I’ve completed the exchange form and I’ve called and no one will respond. So I Now have a very expensive wetsuit that does not fit me
Stylish, Cozy, and Sustainable
My experience with this wetsuit categorizes and an A+! I recommend these suits to stay warm while still feeling stylish ! The state of the art Japanese neoprene material is the go to for long shelf life . Thanks Kassia for taking pride in your suits ❤️
This 4/3 fits true to size and is soft and feels like butter! I can move so well in it and it’s so comfortable. I am warm, toasty and able to surf for hours in it. It’s a MUST buy!
Stylish, Cozy, Comfortable.
Made with quality materials from Japan with a stylish exterior, Kassia's wetsuits has been my go to recommend. This particular model has been keeping me warm all winter, thank you! Frankie
Best westsuit ever
This is the only wetsuit that keeps me warm, fits me well and is so easy to get on and off! The back zipper is legend. Plus, i look cute in it.
SEA CAVES 4/3MM Back Zip Full Suit
In Stock and Available now!
- 4/3MM Smoothie / Jersey combination for maximum warmth and flexibility
- Smoothie V over chest and back to resist wind and retain heat
- Fabric knee pads for maximum durability and movement
- Recycled thermal heat lining on torso for extra earth conscious warmth
- Back zip closure for easy on and off.
- Key stash pocket with loop on left arm for key, money, wax etc.
- Double neck flap enclosure to keep cold water from flushing the neck of your suit
- Earth First Construction elements woven through to conserve energy, save water and keep harmful chemicals from entering our water ways
- Recommended for waters 55°F - 48°F / 13°C - 8°C